This group may contain Mildly Adult content.

I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes

Part 5. The last chapter The hot water flowing over my skin. Easing the aching muscles that I didn't even know were there. As I close my eyes I feel all the places your body touched mine. Remembering how you woke me during the night to slowly ...
0
|
Part 4 I feel you sliding between my legs. I beg. I need you so much. The feel of you. Our scents mixed together. The sounds of our breathing getting faster. Then you begin entering my body. With such control. There's not much room. You tell me...
1
|
Part 3 Caressing. Moving hands. Pinching them. Making them harder. I try to turn around. It's only fair that I get to undress you too. But no I am made to stay. Your hands slide down my stomach. There goes the skirt. Onto my pile of other clothi...
1
|
Part 2 The way you look at me simply takes my breath away. The feel of your hand on my face shows me that this is real. Not just one of a hundred times I've dreamed of this moment. Your smile is so cute. But it's the sparkle in your eyes t...
0
|
Part 1 I'm standing in front of the hotel hoping I can gather the courage to go up to your room. We've gotten to know each other on here. We've even traded pictures. I feel like I know you and yet I don't. But I do know I want y...
0
|

I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes
Content Rating: Mildly Adult

I Have A Dirty Mind Sometimes | Similar Worlds