I Love Joke Time

Entwistle · 51-55, M
A native American is visiting England,he decides to pop into a tattoo parlour. He says to the artist "I want a huge tattoo on my back,I want you to draw a Indian! He takes his shirt off and 4 hours into the procedure he looks over his shoulder and says to the tattoo artist "Don't forget to draw a huge tomahawk in his hand. The tattoo artist looks at him and says "Dont rush me mate,i haven't finished drawing his turban yet"!
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/98/87/06/MrBrownstone-RTvnqGe5Y4qcW07.jpg]
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@1149,MrBrownstone] Goddess. That movie was excellent. So was the book. The old Stephen King was excellent. The new version? Not so.
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
[@412752,PoetryNEmotion] I saved this for when the quarantine happened
jim44444 · 70-79, M
Why was the Jac-o-lantern afraid?

He had no guts!
PoetryNEmotion · 56-60, F
[@8129,jim44444] Ha. Good one.

I am still chasing those turkeys. They seem to know when I am weak. On the end of my street after I work nights. They stand there. They watch me. Insolent birds. Then they run when I get out of the jeep.

I Love Joke Time
Hobbies Jokes and Riddles