I Was Bulimic

There are days when I feel like going back to it. I have never told anyone in my life about it, although I would like to tell my best friend, I just don't want that generic response of sympathy.
Every time I think about do it, I just remind myself of the reality, that no matter what I do to try to lose weight, this is my body and it will never change to what I want it to be, that perfect slim silhouette.
4
|
Edited: 2 yrs ago
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
i can do that but i'm not bulimic, just allergic.
theawkward1 · 26-30, F
[@341171,sighmeupforthat] interesting
I used to have an eating disorder but I couldn't ever tall anyone in real life at least. I felt disgusted with myself and I really didn't think people would dare give me sympathy. Once I stopped comparing myself to societies ideal construct I started feeling better. Though there are definitely days I feel like I am reverting against my will.
Carazaa · F
I would recommend OA - overeaters anonomous group! There is one in almost every city!

I Was Bulimic
Categories: Health, Image and Weight

There are days when I feel like going back to it. ... | I Was Bulimic | Similar Worlds