I Want a Best Friend

Why are best friends assholes to each other’s?

They seem to yell at each other pick on each other and get nasty or when they’re together than other friends.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
i wondered this same thing
[@25801,DeluxedEdition] I just don’t understand. They seem a lot meaner then the other friends.
DeluxedEdition · 22-25, F
Right? [@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002]
it's what best friends do. for example
I trip
a friend asks are you OK
a good friend helps me up
a best friend says walk much dumbass
TheCoolestCat · 31-35, M
nah best friend trips you again so you fall flat on your face lol
braveheart21 · 61-69, M
A true besty says dont drink so damned much... [@917533,saragoodtimes]
cycleman · 56-60, M
it's part of growing up, even at 65.
[@134288,cycleman] Why is it part of growin up?
cycleman · 56-60, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] for some, they are always right and you must accept. it fun and sorry to see two meet up and neither is going to concede position to the other.
[@134288,cycleman] no they’re not always right about anything. Sometimes I just don’t like my best friends because they’re brutally honest and hurt my feelings. They’re not that brutally blunt with our other friends, well they are but mostly me. So mean 😭😭😭😭😭
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
If you feel the need to be cordial with them you're not really friends
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] Not nasty per-se. But nobody wants a relationship that is very controlled and kinda boring. That's the difference between a friend and an acquaintance. With a friend you don't really have to watch what you say.
[@1201398,Rolexeo] Bullshit! I don’t believe that.
My best friends to get mad at me when I get mad at a joke. They scold that they’re just messing with me god! They love giving me a very hard time. They don’t let me off easy at all and they never let me forget my mistakes. They’re so brutally honest with me they told me it is easier being brutally blunt to me than my others because best friends call it as they see it, even if the truth is painful and makes you cry. Sometimes I just don’t like my best friends.
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] Yes, an acquaintance wont give you a hard time, they'll just be boring and talk about the weather
Strongtea · 18-21, M
Because it’s easy to be mean to people you know
[@1162798,Strongtea] whatever to your back I hope you have a great life being lonely.🖕🏻
Rolexeo · 22-25, M
[@1132160,AutisticYoungWoman2002] has had enough 🤣
[@1201398,Rolexeo] whatever

I Want a Best Friend
Friendship Health