I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

I'm sorry. I ruined everything because of this stupid sht called love. I'm so sorry i love you..
6
|
"I don't know why you're so familiar to me - or why it feels less like I'm getting to know you and more as though I'm remembering who you are. Everytime you smile, everytime you whisper, it brings me closer and closer to the ...
5
|
GraesSparrow~ I Love You Baby
5
|
ok this is gonna be a long one, so please bare with me. i mentioned before that im a loner by nature. for most of my childhood, i was that one, quiet girl who chose not to talk to anyone but instead wanted to read alot. eventually my family moved to ...
2
|
GraesSparrow~ I am so Lucky that I fell in love with you, my best friend I love you now always and forever...
2
|
The only friend I ever poured my heart out to. :(
5
|
I pretty know that he is my best friend. That he will always be my best friend... and yeah JUST my BEST FRIEND... But let me tell you something This fact breaks my heart so much Not only because we are not in an INTIMATE relationship But for lett...
0
|

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Fell In Love With My Best Friend | Similar Worlds