I Was Just Thinking

We carry on in our correspondence as light hearted fellows, belly up and bottles down.
With a connection that has stood the test of elements, through high and low tides, across golden rays and rain.

I find no need to count the rows when your sails, smooth over seas and fence posts jut higher than my barbs. You hold the anchor to my prairie winds, with a hand that grasps thunder, before lightning can illuminate the moon.
And your fingers tousle the hair on the frost of morning, while your embrace captures the soul singing, of a singular dove.

Yes, it's true....

That here, with all things impossible, it is possible for a heart to cease to exist, without the magic of a stranger.
My goodness these words are beautiful, for they flow from a beautiful place, a place seen by privileged souls.
MagentaF
馃挅 Your mind is a poetically beautiful thing.
TheGoodGuyM
Beautiful 馃挭馃徑

I Was Just Thinking
what are you thinking right now?who are you thinking of? name what ever you are thinking the smallest thing to the largest idea