I Am a Girl In Love With a Girl

<3 I am. You know that love is real when you fall for someones spirit, their soul, their very being, before even knowing what they look like. I knew before I ever saw your face, kissed your lips, held you close. You are that "piece" ...
0
|
Your lips dancing with my lips Swaying, floating, sliding, sucking. Every sensation is contained within this one, long, neverending kiss. Breath, sweet, warm, soft breathing the power of love and passion. My head is flying, my heart is encaptured by...
0
|
Everything she does just turns me on :) What a feeling that is!
0
|
You Know What Sucks? The Fact That I Want You But You Don't Want Me Back.. The Fact That All Ive Been Trying To Do Is Love You.. And All You've Ever Wanted Was Someone Else.. Well Anyone Else But Me.. Maybe I Wasn't Good Enough To Be S...
0
|
It's Been Months… And Still No Change.. I Still Love Her.. I Still Want To Be With Her.. I Don't Feel Age Plays A Part In This Situation.. I Feel That It's Just The Fact That I've Never Opened Up And Been So Vulnerable For Anyone ...
0
|
When Does The Pain From A Broken Heart Go Away.. When Will I Not Want To Cry.. When Will I Not Want Her..
0
|
Love Hurts... 1 Year Wasted..😒... It's Crazy How One Person Can Have You Feel So Many Ways... From Happy And Loved.. To Hurt And Lonely.. I've Been Getting Hit Hard With The Hurt And Lonely Part Lately😒... More So.. L...
0
|
She'S Gone..... She's Gone.. Though We Try So Hard To Remain Friends.. She's Gone... Even If We Were Laying Right Next To Each Other.. She's Still Be Gone.. She's Been Gone For Quite A While But It...
0
|
Love Lost..... It's Crazy How You Can Love Someone So Much And Them Not Care About You At All.. And Even Though She Says She Do.. You Don't Feel It... Or How We Both Love Each Other.... But We Can't Be Together.....
0
|
Just Friends...... I Haven't Talked To Her Today.. And I'll Admit Im Afraid To Text Her Because I'll Feel Like Im Annoying Her… So Im Definitely Not Calling Her..😒 Ugh.. Idk How To Be Her Friend.. And Now That Th...
0
|
Broken Hearts ...And Promises... 8 Days ...It's Been 8 Days Since She Broke My Heart... And This Is The Worst Feeling In The World.. The Hardest Thing To Do Is Letting Go Of Something You Thought Was Real.. But It's E...
0
|
I Love You R.S.W... I've Learned That You Can Get Your Heart Broken When You're Trying To Love A Heart You Didn't Break... I Fight With So Much Passion For The Girl That I Love That I Don't Even Know When It...
0
|
:) Her... I Can't Believe All We've Been Through In These Short Months From Not Liking Me Her Being The First Girl Ive Ever Liked And Now ...She Likes Me And I Like Her ..Actually I Love Her ...We Kissed For The First...
0
|
Well...... Yesterday I Talked To Her For The First Time Since Everything Ended.. It Wasn't A Long Conversation At All ..And It Was Over Text Message ..I Said Hey And Her Response Was Hey... I Asked Her Did She Think I Was ...
0
|
Days Go By And You're Slipping Away..... I Still Think About Her Even Though I Shouldn't.. She's The First Girl I've Ever Had Feelings For ..But Yet My Feelings For Her Were And Still Are The Strongest I...
0
|
She Broke My Heart... Last Night I Cried Myself To Sleep :( ...She Is Now In A Relationship ..And It's Not With Me ..I Asked Her With Who And She Told Me That I Dont Know Her ..But I Really Hoping It Was Just A Joke ...Wel...
0
|
Emily... Emily. What a beautiful name. It suits her well. She's breathtakingly gorgeous. Super sweet. Perfectly honest. I've fallen hard for this girl. Maybe its because i'm so,so lost. Or maybe its because i loo...
0
|
My Love..... She's The Last Person I Think Of When I Fall Asleep And Always The First When I Awake ..The Funny Thing About It Is ..Before Her I Just Knew I Was Straight! ...She Everything I Could Ever Want In A Person ..Or...
0
|
Her..... I am a freshman in college and before I met "Her" I have never liked a girl before ...it's something different about her and idk what it is. I told her I liked her and we started to get close ..we aren...
0
|

I Am a Girl In Love With a Girl
Categories: Dating and Relationships, LGBT, Romance and True Love

I Am a Girl In Love With a Girl | Similar Worlds