I Express Myself Through Writing

Dear K.W.,

Since you won't talk to me anyone, I guess I'll write a fictitious letter to you. It would've been nice to have had a two-sided conversation, but this imaginary postcard will have to suffice.

I want to start by saying it was all my shit. I know- that's not the most delicate of prose, but it most perfectly encapsulates everything that happened in our last conversations together (or more accurately, to the unanswered texts I sent you).

You wanted space. I fell back into my pattern of Ms. Fix-it. Didn't give you enough time to breathe. You pulled away further. I fearfully clung... to something that was no longer there.

I saw promise in your eyes, of a future that I had yet to imagine.
I heard allusions of your admiration for me, through the tunefulness of your laugh.
I felt a warm and constant ease from your unwavering patience and presence.

Well, I suppose I should have seen this coming.

We talked about our communication styles and the way we solve conflicts. You said that you run away. I said that I run towards. We both thought that those patterns were behind us now, but perhaps we were wrong.

When I think of you now, I become angry. It's not a blue-flamed rage, fiery hatred, or anything like that. To be honest, I don't even think it's pointed toward you. Maybe it's toward the universe, or maybe myself.

I just wish I had been more careful with my heart, I suppose.

Wishing you the best,

- Wtfgirl001
2
|
thelonewood · 31-35, F
Well-written post.
wtfgirl001 · 26-30, F
[@14847,mareliberum] Thank you!
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
It is well-written and your thoughtful and introspective approach indicates that when life wants to teach you lessons, you are willing to go to class.
wtfgirl001 · 26-30, F
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] Thank you. I'm doing my best. (:
Nicely said.
wtfgirl001 · 26-30, F
[@7789,Elandra77] Thanks. I appreciate that.
[@492921,wtfgirl001] It was very moving. There are a lot of feelings wrapped up on there. Ans some that you will have to reconcile to yourself. That can be hard.

I Express Myself Through Writing
Categories: Hobbies, Writings

Dear K.W., Since you won't talk to me anyone... | I Express Myself Through Writing | Similar Worlds