I Like Joe Biden

Joe Biden's Russian Collusion
Biden's son, Hunter, was so worthless he even left the evidence to be discovered.

https://youtu.be/9LuSpHJNPe0
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Russia owns Trump. He will probably go live there to avoid prison.
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@45528,hunkalove] The evidence is not in your favor. Biden refused to give the Ukraine weapons to fight Russia, but Trump did. Hillary exchanged 20% of our uranium for Clinton Foundation donations.
Khenpal1 · 56-60, M
[@45528,hunkalove] hundreds of millions of Trump’s bank loans have been packaged into bonds and sold to investors-(Russians 😁), and the banks are no longer in charge. Deutsche Bank may not be willing to help Trump much any more.The bank has been subject to money laundering and tax evasion.
rhumbline · 70-79, M
I have been looking at the Brit press and the BBC regarding the US election. Very little there so I have to assume that this stuff about Biden and Russia is of little importance, just the usual American hokum
rhumbline · 70-79, M
[@544870,IronHamster] if it was significant it would have been reported on here.
IronHamster · 51-55, M
[@1143760,rhumbline] That's interesting, Anglo. Do you still believe that you're running the world?
rhumbline · 70-79, M
[@544870,IronHamster] I am not English, I detest Britain but unfortunately for the time being I am a British Subject.

I Like Joe Biden