I Hate Feeling Cold
I'm not looking forward to the winter months. I've always hated the cold, and I have more of a hard time dealing with it these days than ever. 馃ザ
ZenPearlF
I love it. It's the heat I hate. No more underboob sweat! Woooo!
PerthSurfer46-50, M
I hate the extremes of both hot and cold that i get. I'm not looking forward to summer. Wish we could mix our heat and cold and both get something mild.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@446022,Bushmanoz] Yeah, it went on for so long. I would hate to go through it again. Some people were buying water in, in trucks just for their gardens while others were pulling them right out. Swimming pools were something that kids didn't grow up with either.
Bushranger61-69, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] Not a lot of rain north of the Victorian border up to central Queensland. We haven't had a decent amount of rain for a few years now. It sort of rained a few hours ago, got about 3 mm. And I think it's going to be a long, hot summer too.
PerthSurfer46-50, M
[@764286,Bushranger] Yes i agree. It was hot and humid with rain last summer.. i hated it but at least there was some rain. It's been a dry winter and now the dry is continuing.
AlexaiSchlomokov46-50, F
Move somewhere warm

I Hate Feeling Cold