I Have Something to Say
zerofuks2give · 36-40, M
So sorry dear. My wife and I went through the same thing when we were trying to have our first child. So don't feel shitty, it's completely normal.
Picklebobble · 51-55, M
Perfectly understandable, given the circumstances.
But there must be a wry smile just bursting to make itself seen !!
Patience and rest are the only things you need to think about right now.
Sucky as that probably sounds!
Just keep safe
I'm glad you're expecting again, I'm really hoping it works out well for you. Don't stress about the outside world just concentrate on yourself and keeping healthy

😘
You have two kids now? Then you need to be happy all the time, and if you keep these ones it is all a bonus, nothing else.

Kids are wonderful, but it is not a contest, and you are doing an amazing job already.

I was a sperm donor for a few years and tried to help several ladies in their 40's conceive their first child, one lady miscarried 3 times before she finally quit, she was heartbroken, but sometimes nature just won't allow it. She left it too long.

Several other women could not get pregnant at all, despite trying every month for a year. At least it was free.

Anyways, don't get too down on yourself, you are a breeder no doubt.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
It's not about breeding.
I have no issues getting pregnant. We (my husband and I) have always wanted a big family (3-4 kids) we had 2 and I lost perfectly healthy babies due to a condition called Incompetent cervix.
I'm not saying it's not painful to live with infertility, but being fertile and losing perfectly healthy babies due to a condition that CAN be resolved is plain hurtful. Doctors failed to diagnose and treat my cervical incompetence because I'm sure they felt 2 kids was enough.
& don't get me wrong I love my kids more than anyone could possibly know, that doesn't make losing my other babies less painful.
That is sad. Hopefully these ones turn out OK. Wishing you all the best.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
@AdventureRider: that's the issue, it's not the babies, they're perfectly healthy. It's my cervix. I live everyday praying that the stitch that was placed to hold them in will hold.
Also I did not force this pregnancy it was spontaneous.
This and the pregnancy before this one occurred while I was birth control.
I am a person that believes everything happens for a reason. So there's a reason why I'm carrying these little ones today.
OWTFWN · M
Why do you have to keep it to yourself?
The stress is not helpful in the least.
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
Ive lost 5 pregnancies since 2012 (4 of them in the last 24 months) I'm terrified I'll lose these two like the others and I can't grieve publicly again if it were to happen.
I don't plan on having my pregnancy be public knowledge until I reach viability.

There's just some thing people can't understand like the commenter on this post who thought me to be a breeder. It's not about breeding these babies and the prey before this one both occurred while on birth control.

I have to believe that the universe has a bigger plan for me than the one I made for myself.
Having lost 2 babies I totally get this. It just is so hard telling people, no one ever knows what to say, no one ever says the right thing...trust me it is never the right thing. Each time you tell someone it makes it more real and more painful, and then they give you [b]that[/b] look, the slight cock if the head pity look every time they see you.
Yea - I get this
🤗
KaysHealingPath · 31-35, F
@InOtterWords: exactly! Thank you you totally understand. 🤗

I Have Something to Say
Other