I Have Something to Say

My Autism Challenge. A really tough challenge to control.

I live with my Imagination but I want to fix it at the same time, trying to have self control of my mind is almost impossible.

When I'm at the store, I hurry .

When I m at my parents, I never stay long. When I'm at my friends, I don't stay long. These reasons lead to my struggles "Hey Justin, Its time to practice your thoughts!"

I go back home. It's me time alone.

The livingroom have lots of space even though my place is small.

I turn my TV off. I start acting in my thoughts. I have to in order to express and pour out all informations I create in my mind day by day.

I'll pretend I'll be on my storyline and play as my own character. I know what they look like in my mind so I don't have to collection of characters if I needed to which I rarely depend on.

I also talk to myself by planning daily and start.

The problem is. It's a waste of energy as well . I get tired .

So I thinking I can only have me time before bedtime. It's hard to resist my Imagination because it's addictive and distracting myself from focusing my goal or I would say it's a self natural drug. it helps learn new things. But the more you try to study your own thoughts, the more you get tired for the rest of the day and your mind will be dead afterwards.
1
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

My Autism Challenge. A really tough challenge to c... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds