I Have Something to Say

Keeping people in constant fear is the foundation of a communist state...do u agree?

U think the world is turning into a communist state with all this fear about covid?

It seems to me that communist ideology in Canada is on the rise.

I hope i’m wrong!
Seriously?
Wiseacre · F
Seriously!![@414209,SapphicHeart]
[@426791,Wiseacre]
Okie dokie! You ought to look more into ideologies and market regulations as human rights. Anyway, keep on going on a rampant... 👍🏻
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
It seems like Canada is a loss cause unfortunately
Wiseacre · F
How do uk...are u canadian?[@691096,Myselfatlast]
Wiseacre · F
People are entering stores timid and afraid...where will this lead?
EuphoricTurtle · 36-40, M
Fear of contracting/spreading a global pandemic that has killed almost 4 million people (despite lockdowns) = comunist state? 🤔
Communist regimes don’t screw around. They want and demand compliance they get it by WMN...and if you’re not in line with their ideologies you might wind up being “re-educated”.
As for Covid, given the many hands in the pot, to include China (communist) and the other entities of the medical, scientific. Political, social, media and government factions, I’d look to the New World Order or those whose mantra is to “Build back better” , whatever that means.
Northwest · M
Keeping people in constant fear is the trademark of any totalitarian regime (or wanna be totalitarian), whether it's Communist, or Trump.

I Have Something to Say
Other