I Have Something to Say

Being the person I am people were always surprised when they found out that I'm smart. What people don't know is as a kid reading, writing, & drawing was all I had. My dad used to beat the shit out of me which is tied into some of the r...
Edited: 3 yrs ago
Peaceful · F
I am so very sorry that you went through this. :(
Nobody deserves this, especially not you.
ChefNumerouno · 22-25, M
That sounds helpful. For me it only comes out when I write down my own experiences past or current. I write about my life a lot because it helps me keep track of my thoughts from certain eras of my life. I keep most of it to myself though. That or if I see a problem that hits too close to home for me
Peaceful · F
@ChefNumerouno: writing it out definitely helps too!
ChefNumerouno · 22-25, M
I love writing. I started writing songs when I was about 8 too. Its always been my favorite way to express myself. Like taking your real emotions & turning it into something creative in a way that makes you feel like all your bs wasn't for nothing

I Have Something to Say
Updated: 1 min ago
Other

Being the person I am people were always surprised... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds