I Have Something to Say

CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Wha happened?
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
Hunter bidens laptop was left at a repair shop. Has been used as part of a Russian propaganda story that Rudy Giuliani is spearheading. They are now releasing the private stuff from The laptop drives.

Despite none of it having to do with the fake scandal they created to try and claim proof of Joe helping hunter get that job in the Ukraine etc. It is all bullshit..but here we are...
summersong · F
Yeah if I had to guess it’s the Post which is not worth the paper it’s printed on.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@334441,summersong] I saw someone say the times this morning. I wonder if they just reprinted/ re-released what the post did. I was surprised.

Not that they don't have their own wonky journalists.
summersong · F
[@1845,JaggedLittlePill] oh for sure. It’s a matter of degrees though, the Post is a glorified gossip rag.
JaggedLittlePill · 41-45, F
[@334441,summersong] absolutely true
FloorGenAdm · 46-50, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/02/26/90/31/FloorGenAdm-SWGyETjZSgWM5O4.jpg]
Harmonium1923 · 51-55, M
I can’t even.

I Have Something to Say
Other