I Have Something to Say

I believe women who falsely accuse men of rape should spend time in jail.
8
|
MasterLee · 51-55, M
Agree
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
Eugh, that happened to someone where i used to live. He sued her in the end for basically ruining his life and her family pretty much disowned her.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
the family had to pay it though obviously. she was like 15
Totally, it may act as a warning to others that it's not acceptable, it can ruin people's lives and even cause people to commit suicide.
Ruining someone's life should definitely be a jail sentence
FindRyhan · 31-35, M
true.. but sympathy of Jury and people always go for the women.
abe182 · 41-45, M
Definitely!
Northwest · M
Why wouldn't they? They not only ruin someone's life, but they also make it harder for women, who are actually raped, to come forward.
GeniUs · 51-55, M
Not sure about this, if the threat of, 'but if they are found 'not guilty' you may stand trial for defamation.' Was hung over anybody who wanted to claim rape I thing it would be detrimental. Now anonymity for rape suspects would work for me, unless somebody let's it out nobody need Know.
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
This is why the media gets it's vulture like persona. They sensationalize the wrong doings and sufferings of others for profit and they don't care about the damage they do. Theres so much irresponsible writing out there, a recent one was "what would happen if Russia nuked the UK?".
What an irresponsible article to put in a mainsteam newspaper.
Fear = £££/$$$ though, they should be held responsible for the information/writings they give out to the public.
GeniUs · 51-55, M
At the time of the Evans case, a certain organisation was trying to distract everybody's attention from the fact that they'd been covering up the activities of a peadophile within their midst for 30 years. What better way than to make a hue and cry about something else? I am just glad it wasn't an ordinary person who would not have had the resources to eventually prove their innocence. The media is Satan incarnate and again I agree they should be more responsible with what they write (I'm guessing Lincolnshire where i live would be destroyed in a nuclear strike?)
Gh0s1 · 26-30, M
Apparently not actually, it was mainly click bait but considering what some people will believe these days there's obviously some people at home now talking about what if. Nice, i have cousins in Grimsby lol.
Yes, it's long been a tool for distraction and misinformation since it began. The US government is the perfect example of constant distraction and cover up tactics.

Thankfully since people now have the ability and technology to take news into their own hands there are now independent news outlets like Vice actually talking to the people involved and not doing it with the main aim of profit and views.
Since false accusations do a disservice to sex crime victims, I agree large
BlueDiver · 31-35, M
For every man who has no problem raping someone, there's a woman who has no problem destroying someone's life with a false rape accusation. People try to twist darkness into being on this gender or that gender, but at the end of the day, each gender averages out to being just about as dark and light as the other.

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

I believe women who falsely accuse men of rape sho... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds