I Have Something to Say

You are not a super hero, and I do not need saving/fixing/bringing out of my shell....I wish I could talk to people without them assuming this.
Kindheartedguy · 41-45, M
Noted
PPHdicwiwnawiwm · 26-30, F
Most ppl offer help to others incase they're in need of help. Personally, No one wants to force help on anyone. It's actually more troublesome to help someone that don't want help.
Honeslty, I Give them space because I know it's impossible change ppl. Ppl change when they're ready ☮️☮️ GL
it's patronising to assume that everyone wants/needs help...mostly I am talking about strangers here...people who don't know the first thing about your problems yet are quite sure they have the answers.
mumbling · 22-25, F
Totally agree with this
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
B-but... Super bear is always ready to save a damsel! ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ
you're not a stranger :)
bearinthebigbluehouse · 22-25, M
Aww... I wanted you to call me stooooopid or something for trying to be a superhero!! ┏ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ┛ Shs hs hshshhsh... Alas!! Bear won't try anything with miku chan!! ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ
Serenitree · F
I offer help if it's asked for. Otherwise, why try? It makes sense to wait until it's needed or wanted. If somebody comes on here, and talks about a huge problem, I will ask, is there anything I can do? From here, there rarely is.

Oct. 30/16
10:08 am
or at least until you understand the problem
Cheer up, why the long face?
@SwanSongRebeL: think I scared one away with my disapproval lol
Just the way you like it. Don't change.
@SwanSongRebeL: ☺you know me

I Have Something to Say
Other

You are not a super hero, and I do not need saving... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds