I Have Something to Say
I think that if I were to ever eventually hook up with a White guy (somewhere in my youth or childhood - if ever) White People on the whole would never be happy because I'm not a Real Indian.

Of course, I won't hook up with any guy in my right mind if I have debt to pay and no job. I also need to pursue an education...I don't know if these are the reasons many White people don't want for me to hook up with any of their own, and I know that I also need to lose a shit load of weight, plus I'm not a real Indian, I'm what Indian Hindus from India consider a "Ni66er" and an "Untouchable" because my ancestors were slaves from no place but India.

I'm sorry for being who I am White folks...I hope myself being what Indian Hindus from India consider Black a sin for you, since you're so in love with them. I don't want to be a burden to you White people because I'm not a real Indian.

Read my other stories for more info.
WHITE GUYS ARE ATTRACTIVE TO ME AND ALL...BUT THINK ABOUT IT...NONE OF THEM COULD EVER BE INTERESTED IN ME...I AM NOT A REAL INDIAN...I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY SKILL...I SAID I WANTED TO BE A PROSTITUTE TO GET AWAY FROM MY INDIAN HINDU FOSTER MOTHER FROM INDIA AND HER WHITE BOYFRIEND'S ENTIRE FAMILY'S ABUSE, BECAUSE I AM AFRAID AND HAVE NO WAY TO FIND A JOB OR PURSUE AN EDUCATION...AS I HAVE FAILED AT EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THEM...SO DON'T WORRY WHITE FOLKS...I DON'T WANT FOR MY UGLY NI66ER ASS TO DEGRADE YOU AND LOWER YOUR STANDARDS...

I Have Something to Say
Other