I Have Something to Say

Ive been having problems with my health with acid reflex it makes my anxeity go off and it puts a toll on my body and i felt something burning in my stomach and me burp every five seconds i feel that my chest be burning and it be near my heart im so glad that my doctor is helping me out to get well but its scares me and sometimes i want to cry because i cant stand the pain and its painful but the best thing i can do is they positive and get through this day on a good note
2
|
PTCdresser57 · 61-69, M
I have those same things happen to me. I have found eating crackers and taking 3 tums makes it go away for me.
My doctor told me I am doing the right things.
Before you let the doctor put you on a PPI, try some other things. Diet is important. Also, sleeping on your left side and on an incline.
Echoing · 61-69, F
Feel better soon! Watch carefully what food or drink sets your stomach off. Blessings!
Rosehip · 41-45, F
Why haven't you been to see your doctor? You need lansoprazole or some other medication which helps heal acid damage and stops the acid reflux. Make an appointment and stop suffering.
FORMERLYbatovn · 56-60, M
Hang in there.....figure out as best you can and either treat it whenever possible or avoid those situations....I know there lots of symptoms and lots of things to help, but you are gonna have to do right by yourself.....if you wish to talk further that's cool. If not. Good deal no biggie

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

Ive been having problems with my health with acid ... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds