I Have Something to Say

Hopefully milkshakes mean molotovs never become necessary

What we did before milkshakes.
We killed fascists.
4
|
CharlieZ · 61-69, M
Had been necessary in the past.
In my Country, Argentina, against a fascist dictatorship 1976-1983 (and in other times in the past for the same reason)
People take it down.
lilninja · 36-40, F
[@817347,CharlieZ] people also forget how one docker in Cable Street in 1936 hit a fascist so hard in his head his eye popped out and literally had to be spoon fed thereafter

Milkshakes are for shame. And I dont blame them if honest.
CharlieZ · 61-69, M
[@696790,lilninja] Sorry, Ninja.

I do not promote individual violence nor other in democratic conditions where other means are available.
When is it valid?
When the state is in hand of intruders that took it by illegal means. And their power is used for purposes alien to people´s soveraign will.
When this happens, the dictatorships are constitucionally outlaws, even if they rule.
And rebell citizens, as a collective, are the force of freedom, rights and legality that dictators supress.
Is when people, the Soveraign in democracy, haves no other way, do not delegate and puts things in their place with uncontestable right.

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

Hopefully milkshakes mean molotovs never become ne... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds