I Have Something to Say

23 hours until I delete my account...
0
|
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
*waves* enjoy whatever you find in the real world.
Fernie · F
[@6361,TwiddlerofThumbs] he said he's coming back...no point in wishing him luck
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
[@331316,Fernie] Maybe with some luck he will find a life away from here.
Fernie · F
[@6361,TwiddlerofThumbs] ? a person can be here and still have other interests ya know
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
[@331316,Fernie] I'm certainly well aware.
I am curious though why you feel so concerned with me wishing someone luck.
Fernie · F
[@6361,TwiddlerofThumbs] "Maybe with some luck he will find a life away from here." To me that implies that you think he has no life while here. I am not the least bit concerned about you wishing him luck...just the part about him finding a life
TwiddlerofThumbs · 41-45, F
[@331316,Fernie] Then why did you reply to my post to someone else at all? And finding a life away from here that is filled with commotion and enough noise that one is not looking for someplace online to talk to strangers sounds lovely to me. Is it wrong for me to hope good things for people who are off to do other things? Is it not appropriate?

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

23 hours until I delete my account... | I Have Something to Say | Replies | Similar Worlds