I Have Something to Say
[i]For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works.[/i]
[b]Titus 2:11‭-‬14[/b]
schizosaint · 36-40, F
Yes I believe, I just wish that satan wouldnt work so hard against it.
Lincoln98 · 22-25, M
[@596080,friendofanangel] When it comes to @suzie1960, do well to hold your peace. I assure you you could get more enlightenment, in truth, from a wall. She is as blind as she can see. And I am sorely sorry for her
Lincoln98 · 22-25, M
[@596080,friendofanangel] Even so I would wish, yet that is the reality of things. Fight the good fight of faith! Christ is sufficient. 💪
suzie1960 · 56-60, F
[@5891,Lincoln98] It is you who is blind, unable to see the truth of reality right before your eyes.

I Have Something to Say
Other