Email or Username

I Have Something to Say

馃巵馃ぃ馃挀 Next - [b]EP Stories and Questions[/b] you imported will be available on your profile. Ah, and [b]Private Messages[/b] will be available to you as well. Did I say that all of the [b]images sent/received[/b] will be in a private album too?

Woooo... 馃槻 馃榾
26-30, MAdmin
|
MagnifiqueGirl18-21, F
Nice 馃憤
goagainsttheflow22-25, F
Yaaaay!
ZeroG31-35
馃槼馃槼
adhane0526-30, M
I thought we already have these things from the previous updates. I'm confused, Nuno. 馃槓
1GHOSTM
Thanks !
Very nice. Great news. We have been waiting patiently for this. Woooo.., indeed!
MrBrownstone36-40, M
We already have private messages.
Jessa2931-35, FMod
[@1149,MrBrownstone] The private messages from ep that you imported is what [@2,Nuno] is talking about.
MrBrownstone36-40, M
[@1247,Jessa29] Thanks
Jessa2931-35, FMod
[@1149,MrBrownstone] You're welcome
onestarrynight56-60, M
Question about nudity..

Are pornographic images in profile albums allowed?

If they're marked as nudity and placed in public albums ( viewable to everyone)....?
[@16215,Davida] Your comment is very assuming-and a could be consider a bit insulting to some. You are the kind I avoid. We have nothing else to speak of. Someday, young man , you may see the error in that presuming. Goodbye.
Davida41-45, M
[@7789,Elandra77] I never asked you to begin with . So condescending an know it all
onestarrynight56-60, M
[@100,SW-Admin]
So that's a No then...
I've seen these in public albums.. I'll flag them going forward.
thanks for the reply.
onestarrynight56-60, M
This website is going to end up like EP if the operators continue to ignore the disgusting content they've imported from EP..
you should be actively working to delete poop, piss, incest, and beastiality groups from this site.. unless the goal is to turn this site into a sex fetish site dedicated to the the extreme...

I Have Something to Say
Categories: Other

馃巵馃ぃ馃挀 Next - EP Stories and Questions you imported w... | I Have Something to Say | Similar Worlds