I Believe In Quality Not Quantity Of True Friends

When I was in middle and high school, I thought I had so many friends. People wanted to walk with me in the hallways, come over to my house, hang out, etc. Then one day I realized they only wanted to be "friends" with me so they could get c...
6
|
I have 3 bestfriends, thats it. They mean the world to me. I have been taking care of my grandmother for the past year and wgen she passed away they did everything they could to be by my side right away. I call and they answer instantly. I can only h...
3
|
Would you prefer to be friends with someone who is popular but not genuine, or would you prefer to be friends with someone who is genuine but not popular?
2
|
Today I’ve realised that no matter how many friends you have, only a handful of them are genuine. I also decided it was time to distance myself from one of my friends. I don’t want to be friends with someone who doesn’t care enough about friendship...
5
|
In junior high, I was a nasty, popular, mean girl. I put so much effort into being the queen bee, and sure enough, I was. I pushed away the nerdy boy i was best friends with in middle school that would go on crazy bike rides with me, hold my hair wh...
4
|
4
|
Absolutely! Better one legendary friend than a million bad ones. You become who you hang around too, better to be around those who will build you up, not tear you down. It's very good to be picky with friends! True friends are priceless, & w...
3
|
I have four good friends here in London. I live with them in this share! At home, I have quite a few more, and I'm still in touch with friends I made in Bristol when I lived there.
4
|
What are your friends like?
5
|
Hard times will always reveal true friends. You could count my friends on one hand, but they are the type of friends who know my weaknesses, yet show me my strengths. Life is, in a lot of ways, just like a party. We invite lots of people. Some will ...
7
|
I get a certain level of comfort from just seeing people I consider friends, being around. Thanks for being there for me. Whether I "talk" to you or not , you are all special to me.
5
|
I've heard the smaller your circle is the less BS there is.
19
|
Both in real life and here...that´s why I won´t add anyone just to get another number on a list. I´m very careful and selective about adding people here, and being on my list of friends doesn´t mean they will stay there for ever...as soon as they gi...
11
|
It's interesting how as we age our circle of friends becomes smaller, either due to the passing of ones in our life, or perhaps a falling out among those we once termed as friends, or the growing apart. Regardless of the reason, the reality is t...
8
|
I'd rather have 3 friends that I trust and spend my time with, then be "popular" and have 300 "friends" that don't even remember my name.
8
|
And I've been lucky to find good quality friends.
5
|
No sweetie I won't stand on my feet for 5 hours doing your hair for free whilst you drink MY coffee and eat from MY fridge when you don't contact me for months on end. Friendship is a two way thing - there's the door out of my life, I ...
5
|
1 true friend really makes a difference and I have experienced this for over a hundred times. Just yesterday I feel so down amd depressed because of something that I have been dealing for months.. I have never really talked to anyone about it, not ...
6
|
I forgot what it was like to truly have friends....thanks to my buds who show up at my house and kidnap me!!!
1
|
A Friend To All , Is A Friend To None - ARISTOTLE
5
|

I Believe In Quality Not Quantity Of True Friends | Similar Worlds