I Feel Good Helping People

I Feel Good Helping People
There is something just about helping people that makes me so happy, even it is is at my own expense, as I would much rather prefer to go out of my way to help someone because it brings me joy. As a Taurus ♉️ , I give off very great energy and love s...
31-35, MVIP
4
|
I Feel Good Helping People
As a nurse, it is part of my job, and I really enjoy it.
10
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I helped an older couple put their groceries into their car. Afterwards they gave me a really gross piece of candy and $5.
6
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I have a passion for helping people. Whether it is for a listening ear or assistance in a task or so forth. it is SUCH a blessing and honour for me to be here for people. :)
36-40, C
4
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I know two elderly sisters in my neighborhood who always wait for me every weekend to take care of them .They have children but yet no one visits them .I like to clean ,cook , take care of the plants..I even comb their hair 😅.. is this normal?!!!
9
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I signed up to donate bone marrow if needed. They told me that donors could meet patients (if you're a match and donate). When I got to my car, I got teary eyed just thinking about meeting someone who got to live longer from my little bone marro...
3
|
I Feel Good Helping People
Im always here in your time of need 😘😊💕
6
|
I Feel Good Helping People
The best way to do it is anonymously, otherwise it could be said to be egotistic.
3
|
I Feel Good Helping People
If you are open-minded or even consider yourself spiritual, you may find this helpful. Even if it's just a reminder. To focus on what you have that you enjoy/love and not what you lack for that is what your reality shall become based around. ...
2
|
I Feel Good Helping People
Everyone one their own problems but it's still nice to focus on others sometimes
2
|
I Feel Good Helping People
A Christmas Story (2009) The house was empty and quiet. Because of this, I volunteered to work today, in an effort to keep my self busy and occupied– figuring that if I did so, I would be able to distract myself from the reality of my children not b...
3
|
I Feel Good Helping People
When is everyone's best day of their life??
0
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I do, but this isn't about me. As it's close to Christmas and I am feeling a little mushy I just want to say thank you to the people here who have been supportive and really given a shit for no other reason other than they are decent humans...
14
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I feel good when I am the reason for someones smile or the reason for them not to give up. Motivates me a lot to work hard and never lose hope.
5
|
I Feel Good Helping People
Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but what we give ❤💝❤💝❤💝
14
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I spent a lot of my school years doing constant volunteer work for my church at the weekend or after school but now my busy schedule has taken over and it's hard to find time to help people to the same scale as I used to.
8
|
I Feel Good Helping People
If I could help you accomplish one dream, what would you choose?
2
|
I Feel Good Helping People
I've been on five mission trips with my church. Id like to do more, but my career choice isn't conducive with a lot of time off.
6
|
I Feel Good Helping People
Except that feeling good can turn the helpful deed into puffed up pride of we aren't careful. I prefer to be behind the scenes and helping where no one knows it's me.
2
|
I Feel Good Helping People
Let's do something good everyday. At least once. Make someone smile. Ease someone's struggle. P.S; I had a bad day yesterday. Not the worst, but i've had better. I was waiting for a sum of money to be deposited into my account fo...
12
|

I Feel Good Helping People
Categories: Doing Good

I Feel Good Helping People | Similar Worlds