I Feel Good Helping People

There is something just about helping people that makes me so happy, even it is is at my own expense, as I would much rather prefer to go out of my way to help someone because it brings me joy. As a Taurus ♉️ , I give off very great energy and love s...
26-30, MVIP
4
|
As a nurse, it is part of my job, and I really enjoy it.
10
|
I helped an older couple put their groceries into their car. Afterwards they gave me a really gross piece of candy and $5.
6
|
I have a passion for helping people. Whether it is for a listening ear or assistance in a task or so forth. it is SUCH a blessing and honour for me to be here for people. :)
36-40, C
4
|
I know two elderly sisters in my neighborhood who always wait for me every weekend to take care of them .They have children but yet no one visits them .I like to clean ,cook , take care of the plants..I even comb their hair 😅.. is this normal?!!!
9
|
I signed up to donate bone marrow if needed. They told me that donors could meet patients (if you're a match and donate). When I got to my car, I got teary eyed just thinking about meeting someone who got to live longer from my little bone marro...
3
|
Im always here in your time of need 😘😊💕
5
|
The best way to do it is anonymously, otherwise it could be said to be egotistic.
3
|
If you are open-minded or even consider yourself spiritual, you may find this helpful. Even if it's just a reminder. To focus on what you have that you enjoy/love and not what you lack for that is what your reality shall become based around. ...
2
|
Everyone one their own problems but it's still nice to focus on others sometimes
2
|
A Christmas Story (2009) The house was empty and quiet. Because of this, I volunteered to work today, in an effort to keep my self busy and occupied– figuring that if I did so, I would be able to distract myself from the reality of my children not b...
3
|
When is everyone's best day of their life??
0
|
I do, but this isn't about me. As it's close to Christmas and I am feeling a little mushy I just want to say thank you to the people here who have been supportive and really given a shit for no other reason other than they are decent humans...
14
|
I feel good when I am the reason for someones smile or the reason for them not to give up. Motivates me a lot to work hard and never lose hope.
5
|
Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but what we give ❤💝❤💝❤💝
14
|
I spent a lot of my school years doing constant volunteer work for my church at the weekend or after school but now my busy schedule has taken over and it's hard to find time to help people to the same scale as I used to.
8
|
If I could help you accomplish one dream, what would you choose?
2
|
I've been on five mission trips with my church. Id like to do more, but my career choice isn't conducive with a lot of time off.
6
|
Except that feeling good can turn the helpful deed into puffed up pride of we aren't careful. I prefer to be behind the scenes and helping where no one knows it's me.
2
|
Let's do something good everyday. At least once. Make someone smile. Ease someone's struggle. P.S; I had a bad day yesterday. Not the worst, but i've had better. I was waiting for a sum of money to be deposited into my account fo...
12
|

I Feel Good Helping People
Categories: Doing Good

I Feel Good Helping People | Similar Worlds