I Hate Reading

Last time I read a book on my own free will was over a year ago. But for some reason I find science based books very interesting. Books about the different breeds of dogs and cats were very interesting. I particularly loved reading about the functions of the human body; the circulatory system is my favorite
1
|
Diggler · 46-50, M
So like most people, you don't actually hate reading, you just have a specific genre or subject matter that interests you, and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't claim to like reading either, but once in a while, when the right story comes along, and inspires me, I'm glued to it.
Edward · 16-17, M
it is good to read.
Diggler · 46-50, M
sharpens the mind.
OWTFWN · M
Not all reading needs to be stories you just enjoy non-fiction that is all.
OWTFWN · M
@LilFoot: And what do you write?
LilFoot · F
Recovery from the following
-eating disorders
-depression
-self harm
-suicide
-abusive relationships
And other ties i will write about the first thing that comes to mind. Usually something to do with magic as something cheerful to write about
OWTFWN · M
@LilFoot: Are they from your past? I so hope you have learned the tools to keep them there one should never have such demons to deal with especially at your young age.

I Hate Reading
Updated: 1 yr ago

Last time I read a book on my own free will was ov... | I Hate Reading | Similar Worlds