I Really Love the Mountains

I Really Love the Mountains
+ 4 3 replies 14 views Jun 26, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
+ 2 2 replies 12 views Jun 12, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I live in the mountains. Since the aeroplanes stopped coming in from America the sky has been so clear. The mountains have taken upon themselves a beauty I never seen. It’s as if the Earth is as God intended.
+ 11 20 replies 24 views Apr 9, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I’m at college right now and miss the mountains around my hometown. I cannot understand how people can stand living with a flat horizon. Too open and exposed for my liking.
+ 3 2 replies 9 views Feb 6, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
This is so like the Loughor Valley! I know it's not.
+ 3 0 replies 4 views Jan 18, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
The profile is so like the river the Llwchwr runs drwyddo!
+ 1 5 replies 11 views Jan 9, 2020 |
I Really Love the Mountains
My town is surrounded by mountains. Dad picks me up in town from the school bus and we drive up the side of the mountain. I love the way the valley unfolds. It’s so deep. I know it was cut by glaciers. I know Hafodwenog is on the stuff the glaciers ...
I Really Love the Mountains
I love the colours. They change. Right now they are red with the dying bracken and white at the top with the snow..
I Really Love the Mountains
The mountains around my town are red with the bracken which died, except when they are white with snow.
I Really Love the Mountains
Back in my element. 😌
I Really Love the Mountains
The profile pic of this page could have been taken where I live. I live where a massive valley like this opens out. It has a huge terminal moraine. And then the sea. It’s so like what I know.
+ 2 9 replies 14 views Sep 16, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I didn't take this photo, but it's so beautiful that I had to share it.
+ 17 7 replies 47 views Aug 23, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
If you were ever on ep you will know that I go to the Black Mountain and sit where the little ash tree grows. In the cleft of the rock. The ash tree is the same. I am really. Yes I shall be.
+ 1 0 replies 0 views Jun 1, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I live in the mountains. I can’t imagine living anywhere else.
+ 11 14 replies 19 views May 27, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
It’s where I escape when it gets too much. I sit by the stream on the huge rocks. And listen to the water tumble down the gorge. And breathe life into the ash tree that hung on all my eighteen years.
+ 10 9 replies 6 views May 8, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I live in the mountains. A few weeks ago we had ice and snow. And now everything is green. I cannot believe how green the fields are when we get to the top of the mountain on the way home from college and the whole valley is green. I know it’s not fo...
+ 6 10 replies 17 views May 3, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I love to walk on Mynydd Du. The Black Mountain. There are few streams. It is limestone. But there is one river. And it suddenly tumbles over a waterfall into a gorge. And clinging to the rock on the side of the gorge is the one tree that grows on th...
+ 7 7 replies 13 views May 1, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
You may have guessed from my name. I live very high up. From my farm you can see most of South Wales and quite far into mid Wales on a clear day. And Exmoor in England. Not quite to the Himalayas, as I might have claimed in a few posts but I have a v...
+ 7 6 replies 11 views May 1, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
They are so steep. How can I not love them?
+ 3 7 replies 16 views Apr 28, 2019 |
I Really Love the Mountains
I live in the mountains. Well my name says so. Until a week ago we had frost every morning. And the week before last heavy snow. And now suddenly there are flowers growing in the sides of the road. Bluebells. A few red campions at lower levels. I put...
+ 8 26 replies 25 views Apr 24, 2019 |

I Really Love the Mountains
Hobbies