I Took A Walk Down Memory Lane

I have had this account since 2016

I’ve had this account pretty much since the beginning and I decided to go through all my old message and nothing like going down memory lane to make me thankful people like fernie are no long on this site
Alfarrobas · 31-35, M
Some people just disapear and we never find out why... It's kinda sad
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Yeah but she was a terrible argumentative person so she isn’t missed by anyone rational [@351879,Alfarrobas]
Alfarrobas · 31-35, M
[@691096,Myselfatlast] I wasn't refering to her in particular, but in a broad sense of people that I have cross paths here
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but Fernie is still here. Look:

https://similarworlds.com/Fernie

I can tell it's not what you want to hear, but I must tell the truth regardless.
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
Oh maybe she had just blocked me lol she sent some pretty hateful messages in 2018 lmao [@1114676,HairbrushDiva]
HairbrushDiva · 31-35, F
[@691096,Myselfatlast] That'll be it.
theAlchemist · 56-60, M
A day without fernie is like a day without diarrhea.
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
She's no longer on her old account, she has a new one.
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
[@691096,Myselfatlast] tragic, almost like your ill fated and hilariously uninformed post about the first amendment, but that's neither here nor there...
Myselfatlast · 22-25, M
What I’m supposed to argue with you people you’re part of the sheep if you lived in Germany under hitler you’d be nazi based on her you go with the flow and buy into propaganda. I’m honored I live in your head rent free [@761112,deadgerbil]
deadgerbil · 22-25, M
[@691096,Myselfatlast] too bad you took your post down lol. At least have the humility to admit you don't know what you're taking about. Try reading stuff before you talk about it 🤡

And you wanna say fernie is bad lol look in the mirror
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
I hear you on that one.
Oh Lordy, I totally avoid going down memory lane here.😳

Glad you could get some good feels in though. There are several people that I do miss, I admit.

I Took A Walk Down Memory Lane