I Am a Hopeless Romantic

I met someone (online tho, we've been talking on WhatsApp) and for the first time I think I'm falling for someone🙆🏽‍♀️ Online dating hadn't been working out and I gave up, then bam! He came along. My first sentence was a sarcastic joke...
5
|
Maybe one day ill meet someone, who looks at me and sees forever.
7
|
My love for you it’s unsatiable. For it knows no boundaries. Neither time, distance, nor humans can contain it. It’s like a river ready to overflow into the ocean. My love for you it’s immortal. For the concept of time, is non existent. Neith...
3
|
you have no idea the depth the hurt the love
2
|
Romantic, passionate, sappy.... LOL And someday, I will meet my match! Why should happily ever after just be at the end of a book? My life is a book, and I'm writing the chapters. Bring it on!
13
|
I've lived a pretty full life. The next greatest challenge is to find and live the ultimate love story happy ending. Someone to explore the universe and love together. To share all these intense emotions I have built up all my life through adven...
0
|
I miss you. Your essence. You left Your scent behind.... And all I do is smell my pillow and live off memories of what we used to be. That's my life support, for you, were my life...
6
|
I went on a date with this guy to the movies and he said it made him upset/unconfortable that I rode my bike to the theater instead riding with him or driving my own car. Is it really that awkward to ride your bike to a date? I rode my bike cause 1 ...
2
|
3
|
I miss my fiance so much. When I see him he's getting smothered in hugs and kisses 😚
3
|
Of your friends and family, who do you think has the best relationship?
5
|
Been broken. Been used. But my soul still seeks to love and be loved in return
6
|
I can't expect anyone else to know what I want when I don't know what I want half the time
8
|
Always have been. Just like the old song “I Fall in Love too easily, I fall in love too fast “
4
|
A Letter to the Future Love To My Dearest Love of All Time, I'm going to allow you and give you the opportunity to find me. No, I mean, I will allow love to find us finally and lead us into each other. And no, I'm not expecting you to be s...
3
|
I realised that I was a hopeless romantic since I was in middle school. Even as a young adult I am a hardcore hopeless romantic. My friends tease me about it but I don't mind. Almost every day I wish to be in a healthy and strong relationship bu...
8
|
Yep. That's me. What sucks more is that maybe if guys had the balls to tell me what it is that turned them off rather than disappearing, I wouldn't be such a hopeless romantic.
11
|
Imma be romantic with my single self this valentines day. Imma treat myself niice.
2
|
I am very a romantic guy. Valentines day is going to hurt a lot as I am single
1
|
If only you knew that almost every night, I cry Because I am overwhelmed, fulfilled, happy, grateful being loved by you, Because I love you too, too much, despite all logics and reasonings, Because I am inconsolable, terrified thinking of the day whe...
6
|

I Am a Hopeless Romantic
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am a Hopeless Romantic | Similar Worlds