I Am a Hopeless Romantic

You're always there, you know, at the back of my mind. Always.🌼 #imissyou
3
|
“ And all along I believed, I would find you Time has brought your heart to me”
2
|
8
|
0
|
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall Like the colors in autumn,...
4
|
Once upon a time... ... you found me. The End.
14
|
I don’t care how corny it is! I want old fashioned love. My prince to find me and create a beautiful life together. They say we create our own reality. So, I intend to create just that :)
15
|
I'll always love you, although I don't want to. I still look every day to see if you may have called to me... Sadly, I'm deflated daily. I'll always love you, although I don't want to.
3
|
How many of you relate to this song? I'm losing my self control Yeah, you start and I trickle back in But I don’t wanna fall down the rabbit hole Cross my heart, I won't do it again [Pre-Chorus] I tell myself, tell myself, tell myself, ...
4
|
He’s like a breathe of fresh air... I gasp in fear of being suffocated only to be indulged with the invigorating scent of his love. I will be yours forever.❤️
4
|
I met someone (online tho, we've been talking on WhatsApp) and for the first time I think I'm falling for someone🙆🏽‍♀️ Online dating hadn't been working out and I gave up, then bam! He came along. My first sentence was a sarcastic joke...
9
|
Maybe one day ill meet someone, who looks at me and sees forever.
7
|
My love for you it’s unsatiable. For it knows no boundaries. Neither time, distance, nor humans can contain it. It’s like a river ready to overflow into the ocean. My love for you it’s immortal. For the concept of time, is non existent. Neith...
5
|
At least 1,825 days we have said “morning” to one another and today I missed it. He thinks I don’t need it or I won’t miss it but tomorrow around 11:00am I will feel the same way. Small things make a relationship. We can not control our partners ac...
5
|
So many words but none of them have the meaning I want. I need you in my life just like all the times you said you needed me. I need your playfulness to get me through the long days and your naughtiness to get me through the lonely nights. You ...
5
|
you have no idea the depth the hurt the love
2
|
Romantic, passionate, sappy.... LOL And someday, I will meet my match! Why should happily ever after just be at the end of a book? My life is a book, and I'm writing the chapters. Bring it on!
13
|
I've lived a pretty full life. The next greatest challenge is to find and live the ultimate love story happy ending. Someone to explore the universe and love together. To share all these intense emotions I have built up all my life through adven...
0
|
I miss you. Your essence. You left Your scent behind.... And all I do is smell my pillow and live off memories of what we used to be. That's my life support, for you, were my life...
8
|
I went on a date with this guy to the movies and he said it made him upset/unconfortable that I rode my bike to the theater instead riding with him or driving my own car. Is it really that awkward to ride your bike to a date? I rode my bike cause 1 ...
2
|

I Am a Hopeless Romantic
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Am a Hopeless Romantic | Similar Worlds