I Got Balls

My balls are so sweaty today.

Omg it’s the worst, I can’t understand why I am inconvenienced this way. Ugh. Please sympathize with me.
morvoren · F
Let me cut them off for you.
NCCindy · 31-35, F
Try some talcum powder or corn starch in your shorts
JazzzyG · 41-45, F
empty them
Deepseeker · 36-40, M
[@1161229,JazzzyG] hmm. Seems like 2 different problems... one might make the other worse
KiligAF · 18-21, F
Oh my gosh I’m so sorry
Melpomene · 22-25, F
that really is an inconvenience. Sure, but will you sympathize when my uterus bleeds?
summersong · F
Oh you poor thing! It just must be so difficult to be so oppressed. How you have suffered. So brave.
swamp ass is right around the corner
😂...aw, poor baby.

I gotta wear a bra that compresses my ribs , digs into my shoulders and smooshes my tits together,...everyday.

Princess up Sunshine 😜
Melpomene · 22-25, F
[@912138,OogieBoogie] If it's constantly doing that it might be poor fit.
[@9882,Melpomene] no, it's big bewbies that i like to keep stationary.

Pack two melons in your bra and see how firmly you have to wear it to keep them from bouncing about. 😁
Piper · 61-69, F
I'm wondering how that could be such an inconvenience, your balls being so sweaty. I can see how it might embarrassing, if the sweat soaked through whatever you're wearing below them. People might think you'd had a little "accident" or something.
If your balls are so sweaty that they drip sweat wherever you are and you have to 'mop' up, I can see how you might be [i]inconvenienced[/i].
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
My boobs get sweaty AF so I get it.

I Got Balls