Ugly People Are Better People

According to a study, the less attractive you are, the more likely you are to have a good personality :)
mrlopez26-30, M
what kind of complement is this 馃ぃ
sircartier18-21, F
not true since attractiveness is completely subjective. and if you wanna appeal to beauty standards, they鈥檙e also always changing. so that study is bull
BanPlastic26-30, M
[@1177522,sircartier] There are common beauty standards that haven't changed such as valuing symmetry, curvaceous bodies for women, broad shoulders for men etc. Because these traits communicate things like fertility, testosterone and genetic health. Attraction is subjective but when most people have similar ideas of what's attractive it becomes objective :)
sircartier18-21, F
[@1200532,BanPlastic] sure i guess you could say that. i still believe this study is bs but whatever ugly people wanna believe is none of my business馃げ馃徑 (i鈥檓 not implying you are ugly tho, idk who you are)
TheLastWord22-25, M
Jeez, thanks, that's one hell of a backhanded compliment!
Only ugliness of heart should be taken into consideration
RopinTexan31-35, M
This is not always true. My ex is both ugly and a piece of shit.
Nah, I think those who are not thought of as attractive, use other ways to get noticed and attention. So they amp up their personality or whatever in a false way
BanPlastic26-30, M
[@1141631,FadingStar] The study looked at their values rather than how they appeared. Attractive people are the ones more likely to fake being nice. For example, they might be nice just to promote themselves.
JupiterDreams26-30
What is attractive though 馃馃槸
mrlopez26-30, M
[@381079,JupiterDreams]
JupiterDreams26-30
[@1161949,mrlopez] Lol
tk999941-45, M
I guess my personality is shit then 馃槄
BanPlastic26-30, M
[@1135204,tk9999] You look good but not extremely good. Your personality might be fine :)
tk999941-45, M
[@1200532,BanPlastic] But I鈥檓 so purty
TheSunisout56-60, M
Well I must be in that category then lol
Michmich36-40, F
Is that really true?
BanPlastic26-30, M
[@1194487,Michmich] Unfortunately, yes.

I Love Science