I Believe People Come Into Your Life For a Reason

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Someone once wrote that life is like being a passenger on a cross country train...at various stations of your ride passengers board n share the ride wth you until whatever station they disembark...some fellow passengers ride wth you a long wwy n some...
61-69, MVIP
9
|
I do believe that. I think that they can teach us lessons and change us. I also think that sometimes people come into our lives in order to leave us and in leaving they then teach and change us.
9
|
I think I still believe that, at any rate. It's comforting to place faith in the thought that there is something more behind the interactions we share with those most important in our lives than just some unlikely series of random events. I use...
8
|
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyQ5ZSMENF0 ]
0
|
For the first time i'm finally accepting what i need to do to have you. Even though you'll never see this i'll make sure to tell you soon how hard it is for me to make this move...but it's okay because it's You,you are the on...
6
|
Dear K.W., I've finally muddled through the hurricane that was my emotions during this breakup process. I sulked, I talked with friends, journaled, became angry, bargained, sulked again, and now I'm on the other side. My heart is still ag...
3
|
Guada does some really amazing illustrations... they hit me right in the feels. IG: @guadascribbles
3
|
THE STRANGERS YOU GIVE YOUR HEART TO Strangers will come into your life and you will forever be changed. Whether it's for the better or the worse, that would be entirely up to you. It would depend on whether you see the experiences with these ...
10
|
I know when my wife came into my life she did so to provide a lifetime of wonderful companionship and some marvellous kids. I thank God for the day I met her. I am also so grateful to her that she was foolish enough to marry me!
10
|
High Rock It was then that I realized... He had a fear of Heights. As I sat happily in my favorite spot on the edge, with feet dangling, chattering away glibly, He was quietly sitting as far from the edge as he could get. What I didn't realize,...
8
|
She came into my life to change it for the better. I thank God every day for her. She supported me when I was away in the military and when I came home to civilian life. I can't believe how fast the time has passed. She was a God given gift to m...
4
|
A reason, a season or a lifetime...
14
|
Well, we know there's a reason why people come into our lives. But we don't know the precise reason(s), though. I guess that's part of the appeal of meeting new people and finding out why, and life in general. 😊
2
|
I am in love with a man that hates himself. He is so beautiful, everything about him. The way he speaks, his style of clothes, his uniqueness, his masculinity, his emotional side, his intelligence, and the way he views the world. He is perfect for me...
6
|
Hello world
3
|
Absolutely agree 100%!!! Even if for a brief moment, people come in & out of your life for a season...it just might be you’re in “their” life for reasons you never know!
5
|
That moment when you're in a public restroom and read on the wall of the toilet stall that Barry is looking for a good time and will be back on that very day and at that very time. Sometimes the stars just align and friendships for life are mad...
4
|
As much as I dislike my older siblings, I'll admit something; my father treated them horribly before my parents divorced. He kept on threatening that he'll kick them out of the house once they're 18, and he would search around the hous...
0
|
Does it ever bug you when a person has prominently shown up in your path of life but you can't figure out the why of it? This is of course a question for us overthinkers. It's usually not hard for me to assign purpose...hell I can even ma...
7
|
money can't buy experience, there is a reason behind everything n it's always for good.
10
|

Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Believe People Come Into Your Life For a Reason | Similar Worlds