I Believe That A Husband Should Be The Head Of The Home

Yes, he should - if he is capable of that responsibility!

But what makes a good HOH?
He is strict, but fair, of course.
He makes clear rules and guidelines for his wife, so that she is in no doubt what is expected from her, and he sets clear boundaries for her behaviour.
He is stern and consequent, when he punishes her, but he never humiliates or embarrass her any further than what follows from the punishment itself.
He never overdoes a punishment, he never lets his temper take over when punishing his wife, and he always remains calm and in full control of himself and his emotions throughout the punishment.
He does not yell at his wife, not during punishment either, and in fact, he should never raise his voice against her. That should not be necessary.
Above all, however, he is loving, caring and protective – and though being dominant, he can (and should) still be a gentleman.
A real HOH does not lose dignity or authority by pulling the chair out for his wife in restaurants or holding the door for her.
Am I a good HOH?
Well, I try to live up to the qualities mentioned above, and at least, my wife says I am good HOH – and that is what matters to me!
5
|
Keepitsimple · 46-50, F
I’m laughing reading this story. It entertained me at least. Must be the Italian in me because anybody knows that wouldn’t happen in my home.
Zsuzsanna1 · 36-40, F
So well put.
This message was deleted.
Zsuzsanna1 · 36-40, F
[@525421,nudistan] He says nothing about not being strict.
This message was deleted.

Yes, he should - if he is capable of that responsi... | I Believe That A Husband Should Be The Head Of The Home | Similar Worlds