I Have My Own Religion

I Have My Own Religion

I invented it as a joke example of things nobody can disprove.

God: Farblesnozz
Good Realm: Erehwon
Evil place of punishment: Snazzlekhil, also called Schmickleton
Evil enemy/punisher: Mayor Gangleslotte
Dogma: Farblesnozz is the Most High. He will judge the living and the dead on the day of the Great Gribblefritz. Those found worthy will spend eternity in Erewhon. Those found unworthy will be sentenced to Snazzlekhil, where Mayor Gangleslotte will make them work in the underground dirt mines. The only alcohol available in Snazzlekhil is Hoslibroo, which makes one sober.
Book: The Holy And Perfect Gliberoo
Pretty sad - attacking religion - what an empty soul. Now I see why you are so angry.
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] The spelling NAZI strikes again.
[@760047,MarmeeMarch] You called me a wild pig. And even if that wasn't your intention, you are being hostile, so why would I not go for the obvious joke?
[@1201381,ShadowfireTheSarcastic] At least I did not call you a fat lazy pig. A wild pig sounds better more elegant. - You're welcome...🐗
Starchild1983 · 36-40, F
Interesting 🤔 and how does one become worthy?
[@892169,Starchild1983] Eh, it's a work in progress. I crowdsourced the rest of it on Yahoo! Answers, tbh. Got any ideas?
I'm serious. Ideas?
CULTure · 31-35, F
Hehe 😊

I Have My Own Religion