Doing Good

The next door neighbours dog house been howling all night and all day. Short of kidnapping him for a walk to the dog park, how can I make him stop?

GLITTER · 31-35, F
You can’t. You’ll have to rip your ears off
Eyeamhere · F
Feed him and give him water
chris62ca · 56-60, M
Call animal control.
dubkebab · 51-55, M
Once I threw a spoon filled with peanut butter over the fence,that worked for a while.It would seem that the actual longterm solution requires a talk with the owner.
Mamapolo2016 · 61-69, F
Wrap some Benadryl in raw ground beef and toss it over the fence. I know - no ground beef. Cheese, peanut butter sandwich, anything the dog will wolf down.
Mindful · 51-55, F
[@663519,Mamapolo2016] hmmm Benadryl
Asificair · M
Try a sonic dog bark emitter, like "dog patrole". They emit a high frequency sound that deters barking and howling. They're cheap and can work but not always. Worth a try. May even be an app for your phone though youd have to be close enough, I'm guessing.
Thevy29 · 36-40, M
[@854658,SamtheDog] I kind of already have a sonic dog emitter strapped to both my dogs. Well one of them hanging up against the fence for the howler..
Asificair · M
[@622125,Thevy29] maybe it's not powerful enough 🤷‍♂️ maybe its causing the other dog to howl. Have a polite word with the owner or move house?
Mindful · 51-55, F
Feed him. He could be hungry and or thirsty. They(owners) may be away.

Doing Good