Doing Good

You ever have a crazy guy delete your comment on his question because you call him crazy?
2
|
VickyIcky · 22-25, F
This one girl deleted my comment once and then tried fighting me and after I flamed her she became booty hurt and began to play the victim when all I did was answer her question. It was fun. Hehehe.
Allelse · 31-35, M
This crazy guy was going on about Christmas and the lizard people or something, and I asked him what time they close the door at the nut house, and he deleted my comment.
VickyIcky · 22-25, F
@Allelse: Sometimes they can't take the heat of the internet.
Allelse · 31-35, M
@VickyIcky: That's for sure. Like that guy who began by talking to me about how much he loved women's shoes, and ended the conversation screaming his head off because I compared Jesus to Santa Clause.

Doing Good

You ever have a crazy guy delete your comment on h... | Doing Good | Replies | Similar Worlds