Doing Good

Why do some believe that James Earl Ray DIDNT shoot MLK jr?
I know most of you were not there but what do you believe based off your OWN evidence
2
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Idiots abound.
😍 NigelDoes: Its been forever since we've came across each other! Where have you been? How are you?
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Yeah, it's been like 7 years yo! I'm pretty good and you?
@NigelDoes: LMFAO. it feels like it. Im doing pretty good too :*
firefall · 61-69, M
Some people really get off on conspiracy theories, (I think) because it gives them an excuse as to why their own lives are fucked up without having to take blame .. or possibly just to distract themselves from how rotten their lives are.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
The King family now believes he didn't do it or at least didn't act alone.
I don't know who either of those people are
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL its because you're German asf
I think I wouldn't know even I was AmericanAf to be honest. People shoot each other all the time. As long as I don't get shot I don't care :)
@GermanAf: Lol. Sometimes, thats how its gotta be like. Just worry about yourself and live your life.
DandyDoesITBest · 31-35, M
Didn't the King family sue the US government for MLK Jr's assassination and win?
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Not that I'm aware of. What could they sue them for?
I have no ideal. I would have to look into that
Invisible · 22-25, M
The CIA is almost always responsible for assassinations that are comprised of a single patsy.
hunkalove · 61-69, M
Why would the CIA care about King? J. Edgar Hoover might have. More likely redneck racists.
@hunkalove: Thats how I look at it, I think he did shoot him. but you cant look at things like that nowadays. I'm not saying it isnt wrong to assume things, but back then especially that time period, its kinda hard not to.
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
In my opinion insecure people think they look smarter if they find a conspiracy theory to hang on to
hunkalove · 61-69, M
I think, also, people don't want to believe one idiot with a gun can change history.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
I believe that Ray pulled the trigger but I don't know if he acted alone. He was a bigot and a democrat that was a huge fan of Wallace who was likewise a bigoted democrat.

Doing Good

Why do some believe that James Earl Ray DIDNT shoo... | Doing Good | Similar Worlds