Doing Good

Are Ouija boards real? can they call ghosts?
0
|
They say they are. I have heard people got more than they bargained for when they played around with them.
LifeisReal · M
One friend said they worked, but I never tried it. Someone told me there were 3 rules: Never do the ouija board alone, never do it in a graveyard, and always say goodbye when you're done with that session. I'd like to try one someday though. :D
LifeisReal · M
Their father never saw anything, but would hear the noises, same as me.
@LifeisReal: Yepper...If you hear them, it is just as bad. My friend told me that she could feel them sit down on the bed when she was in bed, in a house she lived in. My aunt could hear the pots and pans rattle. :( She also said that she could hear the phone dialing when no one was dialing it.
@DixieChick: I just want to say that every ghosts are different. They haunt in different ways.😁
AnukBinary · M
If you want demons go ahead and try one out..
No man. I never seen a ghost nor do I want.
No. In fact, they were originally marketed as a children's toy. In college, a few acquaintances tried their hand at it and other than everyone getting bored, nothing happened. I know there's always someone with a story out there, but from what I saw in person, it's nothing but glorified cardboard
There are ways of doing it. Not everyone can do it though.
@samdx008: How convenient
Unlearn · 36-40, M
Don't...
Peaceful · F
They are and they usually call in much worse. Things often don't happen right away so no one realizes the mess they have created. If you do not know how to close the portal, you have no business messing with them.
@Peaceful: hmmm. Well I have read about the experiences of people in world's most haunted places like high gate cemetery, they are so scaring.
Peaceful · F
@samdx008: most of those around us are either loved ones or shadow people. They are harmless, they just get drawn to our light and because of guilt and fear of being punished are afraid to cross over.
@Peaceful: hmm. Well one of my teacher told me the same thing. They are around us and population of ghosts are greater than humans
Only play it when your in good mental health, and don't believe in it because it's as real as you think it is.
Lol
LachrymoseLamer · 46-50, M
No and no.
Only one way to find out for real.😜
@Aidolovemostofyourthoughts: lol.😂😂
@samdx008: 🤗
@Aidolovemostofyourthoughts: lol.🙂🤗

Doing Good

Are Ouija boards real? can they call ghosts? | Doing Good | Similar Worlds