Doing Good

I love everything about you that you hate. Is that a good start to a relationship?
2
|
I... don't know. This question has me feeling very conflicted. 馃槓
DanielChristensen41-45, M
Idk but the paradoxical, emotional nature of it reminds me of poetry.
LizabeeF
Is this what they mean about opposites attract
no not nessisierly, if i like things that are bad about myself for instance if i was overweight(im not overweight) which i would not love, you should not love that if you love it that would be encouragment ot stay fat, basically you would make it harder for the person to want to improve, human psychology says that people will do the minimum required for them based on how much motivation you get. people who work hard are highly motivated and being fat and being fine with it kills some motivation
TheLoveAge31-35, F
I don't think so. Because the rest of the time you'll be stuck trying to convince them that they're worthy and trying to validate them. When they alone should feel worthy and validate themselves. Codependency is draining. Each person is responsible for their own happiness and it shouldn't be a job put on anyone else. Relationships work better when there's already a good amount of self awareness and self acceptance established. That way when together you'll be able to spend more time loving and appreciating each other rather than being responsible for each other, if that makes sense. It really pays to take your time and not rush into things and make sure you have a solid relationship with yourself first. It'll make everything else make more sense. Everything else in your life will improve too.

Doing Good

I love everything about you that you hate. Is that... | Doing Good | Similar Worlds