You must lose your life to save it.. everyone..

When I reach the end of my own logic, and when I reach the end of my own helps, and when i read the word daily; christ can live in me and take the lead.

The Word is a balm, when I read it I am " bringing every thought into captivity to christ ideology ". My mind dies and the word draws him out.

" no one need to go up to bring christ(the word) down, nor down to bring him up; for the Word(christ) is near you, in your heart and in your mouth"..

To the degree I depend on my own hands for provision, I rob god of blessing me. It must be god that builds you by faith and not your own hands by sight.

" for i walk by faith and not by sight"

" my death releases christ, my life releases death"
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
That sounds like some Charlie Manson shit.
[@23671,basilfawlty89] are you God? Then it's not your planet.. stop being a pussy and depend on nature and not govt.. your a disgrace to humans everywhere
basilfawlty89 · 31-35, M
[@1199560,Jdanielb] you're the one depending on government with your nonsense of loyalty to the nation and patriotism.
hey you missed the network outage here
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] I was the network outage.. isaiah 45:7 be it darkness or be it light, be it peace or be it calamity; I the lord have done it

I Like to Be Helpful