A new one. So many people suggest filling out at least 15 applications a days. What do I do if not even 15 places are hiring in my surrounding area? 馃槄

I鈥檓 talking a 45 minute radius drive from my house. I鈥檓 not going any further because I already hate the hour drive I have now. 馃槨

Maybe I really should start stripping.

DangerDingus31-35, M
Or just go on youtube, yelling at people for donations or something 馃憖
geoam151-55, M
Stripping probably isn't that great an idea right now with Covid and everyone broke
scooogy26-30, M
Once you'd start stripping, the janitor of the house would need a mop in order to wipe up the guys melting at that sight. :3
scooogy26-30, M
How about skills qualified for home office jobs?
scooogy26-30, M
[@436099,ElSenordeLosCielos] What about the one which you told of that you "got a hold" of them?
scooogy26-30, M
[@436099,ElSenordeLosCielos] https://similarworlds.com/465998-I-M-Happy/3744102-Wooo-I-got-a-hold-of-them-The-store-is-only-20
ElSenordeLosCielos22-25, F
[@956065,scooogy] can you give me a break man? Obviously that didn鈥檛 pan out. You鈥檙e way too involved in my life. Please stop. It鈥檚 annoying.
Apply everywhere. Even if they aren't hiring

I Need a Job
Work