I Value Friendship

Are you receptive to receiving compliments from your enemies?

Or do you find them insincere and question the motivation for them even speaking to you?
summersongF
Anyone who I would consider an enemy does not have access to speak with me. In general I question the sincerity of compliments from anyone who seems to have an agenda for giving them.
'In general I question the sincerity...' Exactly! My first thought is "What do you want?" and "Why are you before me?"馃槅[@334441,summersong]
StevetheSleeve26-30, M
Oh, they鈥檙e insincere but I eat them up anyway.
GaiiaF
Enemies I don't have, people that I don't quite get on well yes and if they compliment me I find it shallow.
I find them insincere and don鈥檛 take them seriously. But it doesn鈥檛 mean I react; I just thank them politely and move on.
Same.[@328496,bijouxbroussard]
My enemies have never complimented me!
lost21341-45, M
I鈥檒l accept it but it鈥檒l make me wonder...馃
Dewkissedrose41-45, F
I always question the motivation. I say thank you, but it's always as sincere as the compliment. lol
I don't have enemies. Just few traits that I dislike in people. Just that which doesn't make them bad for sure. Just distant for me in certain aspects.

Besides, I hardly pay attention to compliments given by whosoever.

I Value Friendship