I'm So Fed Up

Im so fed up of my kids I want to run away and start a new life. I'll keep in contact but I don't want to be with them full time anymore. I'm working nights now and It seems their behaviour is even worse. I'm thinking what is the point of having kids there absolutely horrible. That's my rant over but I'm still feeling like I want to do a runner.
3
|
AirForce687 · 31-35, M
You should spank them. That will change their behaviour.
BrattyMel · 26-30, F
Smh
nomoreworrying · 36-40, F
[@789477,BrattyMel] ?
Sorrowfulgaze · 41-45, M
That happens to us all. But we don't run. We just say your ass is out the door at 18. :)
Sorrowfulgaze · 41-45, M
[@634280,nomoreworrying] You will make it and hopefully they will appreciate all of your sacrifices when they are older. Sadly that is when the gratitude seems to come in droves.
nomoreworrying · 36-40, F
[@772333,Sorrowfulgaze] I hope so. At the minute I really can't stand kids if Id have known the truth about having kids before I had them I wouldn't of and I'd be on holiday right now enjoying my life.
Sorrowfulgaze · 41-45, M
[@634280,nomoreworrying] Its never something you are prepared for truthfully. And the truth is its a draining experience and you lose your sense of self in it. But that is kind of the point in some ways. I am just hoping that they can see you breaking down and that you need their help more than ever right now.
Rambler · 61-69, M
There are always tough times with kids. Hang in there though it's not easy.
Montanaman · 56-60, M
Escape! 🤪
lizzy96 · 22-25, F
hmm, maybee take a personal vacation for some time?
Blondie03 · F
You're over worked, tired and over whelmed. My advice is to talk to your children's father and the two of you figure out how to change things. Counciling, sharing chores, discipline, working a different shift, or being home with them, etc. Running away from your kids will screw them up for life. They need your guidence. Its not their fault, they are children after all.
nomoreworrying · 36-40, F
[@605074,Blondie03] he doesn't want to know. I've asked him for help and he basically laughed. Yes they are kids and it's not their fault there pains in the arse but that doesn't make me feel any better and it don't stop me from wanting to run.
Blondie03 · F
Then you need to talk to a professional who can help you. Help is out there, grab it[@634280,nomoreworrying]!
AlmostAnAngel · 100+, F
I guess you just have to wait it out, or put them up for adoption...the latter may be quite harsh and I am kidding. I think a lot of parents feel that way at times. Good luck till they grow up and leave the nest.
nomoreworrying · 36-40, F
[@354940,AlmostAnAngel] what I need is Angelina Jolie right now. 😂😂
nomoreworrying · 36-40, F
the thing is no matter how hard things got I could just about cope because I knew it was for the greater good. i thought me and my kids were getting what we wanted together we were a team, but it seems now that all they do is take from me and i have to fight to get anything back. if all they care about is getting the newest apple phone and the newest laptop and a load of roblox stuff and not about how they manage to get those things then why am i even busting my ass when i can leave and go enjoy my life. if they don't care who gives them the things they want well their family can give them that they don't need me. its not that i hate them its that i feel used and taken for granted and for a mug most of the time, and it hurts especially when i would throw myself under a bus to save one of my own.
Ainny · 31-35, F
It’s ok. It’s just teenage tantrums. They will get over it.

I'm So Fed Up

Im so fed up of my kids I want to run away and sta... | I'm So Fed Up | Similar Worlds