I Want to Share Something

I don’t mind adding people to my circle. But giving a couple of hearts to my comments is not enough for me to add. There has to be some sharing of thoughts thru posts. I’ll not add people whose profile is literally empty. :)
Serenitree · F
Me neither. Nothing there! Friends are a secret, past replies are a secret, nothing in the about me......I never really felt comfortable around invisible people. So they have to become visible on the public forum if everything else is hidden, or I wonder what they're hiding
For me circle is nothing. I talk with them without adding and have heart to heart connection.
That’s good [@689686,Heart2Heart]
Me either,there needs to be some kind of substance between.. and empty profiles are a no no
[@577845,AuroraDwen] exactly
seeandhear · M
I completely agree. I will heart a post to either agree with it or simply acknowledge it but if I don’t have anything to add I don’t feel like wasting that person’s time writing a pointless statement.

I Want to Share Something