I Have Lost a Friend
I'm worried I might have lost one of the best friends I've made on this website, and I don't even know why! We were just having fun and talking crap about liberals as usual, and then out of the blue she deleted my comment and blocked me for no reason. It was the weirdest thing ever! We've always hearted each other's comments. We've never disagreed about anything. She's been impressed by my intelligence and insight many times in the past.

Now I'm really worried her account might have been hacked (probably by liberals), because I can't think of any other reason why this would have happened. This is serious stuff. I'm thinking I should get law enforcement involved, but it looks like even they can't be trusted not to side with the liberals these days. Are there any ordinary Americans out there who can help me get to the bottom of this? I'll post screenshots so you can see for yourself how weird this is.

1:00 p.m.:

1:15 p.m.:

1:16 p.m.:
cuteangel · 16-17, M
I lost a friend he died 2 days ago of cancer
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
@cuteangel: That is sad. I am sorry you've lost a friend.
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
You may not have lost a friend. This person may have purposely catfished you, possibly because of your political stand.
Sazzio · 31-35, M
Read it twice I made d same mistake @USAalltheway:
TheSaint · M
@USAalltheway: Your grand mom your mom and your sister are the same person right?
TheSaint · M
@Sazzio: so you see the difference in spelling.
Quizzical · 41-45, M
Perhaps she suddenly developed a social conscience?
TheSaint · M
you have to have a friend before you can lose one you strupid aids infected cunt!
JudasGoat · M
Who cares. you seem like a big cry baby to me

I Have Lost a Friend
A group for those grieving the lost of a friend, co-worker or some one they knew well
Loss of a Friend Parenting and Family