I Love to Swim

I swam in a quarry yesterday for the first time. It was very deep and cold; warmer where the sun could reach it. The water was a dark, glossy green, sparkling in the sun. I've been so sad recently, but that was as close to a happy afternoon I...
10
|
Lol for those wondering whats with the caption on the pic i tried going a month without soda and my goal was reached haha but anyway i enjoyed my last day getting to swim!! Now time for Fall weather coming😊😊
8
|
I love to swim but not in this pool. Seriously, some people have way to much time on their hands.
20
|
Swimming is my sport. I train every day. We have a pool at college. I train at lunch time. There isn’t much time but I usually do 20-30 lengths.
7
|
Swimmer and my teammate said coach put me in the 500 mind you I'm a sprinter...... I panicked and ran out to the deck seeing that It was like 2 heats away and glaired at my coach who had no idea why I was pissed at her till she saw my teammate l...
0
|
Not that I'm good, but I like swimming.
6
|
Swim practice in a bit! -_-
5
|
The depth of water and the person you are swimming with matter to your ability to swim your average laps?
3
|
I'm not tired so I'm gonna go swimming all night tonight. It's gonna be fun XD
1
|
This is true, but I hate what the chemicals they put in the water do to my face. I just went swimming, now my face is very rough
0
|
One of the best exercise and life saving tool (god forbids) sometimes.
0
|
I Do... -Even though technically it's called propelling oneself though water rather than swimming (can't maintain neutral buoyancy to save my life - literally). I still love it though. :p I'm self-taught,  so th...
0
|

I Love to Swim
Categories: Health

I Love to Swim | Similar Worlds