I Feel Like I Am Breaking Down

I should be over it,
but I'm not, it still haunts me every day. :(
10
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
dark225 · 26-30, M
u r not over him coz u havent let go of the pat n feelings
Justpeaceandlove · 61-69, F
Why should you be over it? We "never" get "over" anything! We just learn to accept and deal and try to learn from our experiences! 😍 Smiles it's not the end of the world! :)
Virgo79 · 56-60, M
What might that be?
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
Go and fight for him...
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
@illw84u: Love will show you a plan that will win his heart back into your hands..
illw84u · 31-35, F
I dont think that'll ever happen :( .. ill better wish him the best and happiness.
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
@illw84u: But that position still leaves you with an unfettered heart ache about him.. IF you garner a fight - to show him and everyone around him, that YOU still have un resolved feelings towards him.. And you see HOW he reacts.. You will know if the fight needs to continue (along with your love) or (as you put it) if you need to let him go and wish him the best...
polyandrym66 · 61-69, M
It always will feel that way.. That is why my suggestion is to get him back.. under YOUR rules this time...
illw84u · 31-35, F
No im not going to bother him..coz i kno hes happy now.
What's wrong? :/
illw84u · 31-35, F
Everything.
@illw84u: What does that mean? :(
illw84u · 31-35, F
@LookingForSomethingNew: :(
And I'll tell u now..it never stops. Sure it'll go away...but it always comes back 😔

I Feel Like I Am Breaking Down

I should be over it, but I'm not, it still h... | I Feel Like I Am Breaking Down | Similar Worlds