I Am Against Animal Cruelty

anyone who eats animals cannot be against animal cruelty, they are participating in the greatest holocaust of all times..and it is impossible to be a conservationist and eat animals......all you have is an anthropomorphic view of animals, which is re...
This is a truncated preview of the original post. Press here to view the full post.
4
|
Edited: 3 yrs ago
plantbased · 61-69, M
dr Michael greger, explains how to curb pandemics, like swine flu, chicken flu...these outbreaks come from animals....spinach doesent shit...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G20cooZOiYE
plantbased · 61-69, M
"totally disagree. I don't eat my pets, and yes I differentiate between the ones I use as food and the ones I would have as companion animals."i totally disagree, you and nearly all of us have been conditioned to see things that way, in parts of asia, they see no difference between a dog or a pig....pigs are just as intelligent as dogs, many animals are...this conditioning is known as carnism...to quieten our conscience as we eat animals...
plantbased · 61-69, M
I know it is shocking to discover we are participating in wholesale cruelty..then we use their hides as clothing, car seats, and shoes....we react with indignation, we are becoming awake...that is a good sign...we will become slimmer, and maybe even more intelligent
[c=#BF0080]I mean how long has hunting been around.. I doubt they were hunting for vegetables.[/c]
plantbased · 61-69, M
candidly points out in this four-minute video clip. Dr. McDougall passionately forewarns men, using straightforward language, that eating meat and dairy products (saturated animal fats) diminishes sexual performance, decreases male potency and masculinity. Consuming meat he says, decreases ejaculate volume, lowers sperm count, shortens sperm life, causes poor sperm motility, genetic damage, and infertility. This is largely due to the high levels of environmental chemicals that concentrate in meats, eggs and dairy products which interfere with the actions of testosterone. "Estimates are that 89% to 99% of the chemical intake into our body is from our food, and most of this is from foods high on the food chain: meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products." As a result, consuming meat and dairy products while carrying a male infant in the womb increases the risk of the baby boy having a smaller penis and testicles, as well as deformity of the penis (hypospadia) and an undescended testicle (cryptorchism).
[c=#BF0080]Omg if meat were causing get all you say it is then no one would be eating it.. just because a Dr says so or a YouTube video says so doesn't make it true.[/c]
plantbased · 61-69, M
James Cameron is still a vegan — and he picked a massive celebration to remind the world.

The 58-year-old filmmaker and ocean explorer was honored on June 13 during the National Geographic Society’s 125th anniversary gala with “Explorer of the Year” for his successful solo dive last year to the deepest point of the Pacific Ocean. During his speech, Cameron urged the packed house of scientists and explorers to consider dropping animal products and reap the benefits.

“I’ve had an epiphany recently,” Cameron said. “I want to challenge all of you as people of deep conscience, people who are environment stewards of the earth and oceans … By changing what you eat, you will change the entire contract between the human species and the natural world.”

Cameron, who announced he’d gone vegan in October of last year, told the crowd that the switch had a huge impact on him. “I felt like I was waking up from a long sleepwalk. I believe we are all sleepwalking off a cliff if we don’t do this.”
plantbased · 61-69, M
in this article of science, it is being advised by Kaiser permanente that doctors suggest to their patients that a plant based diet should be the first to try to heal their disease, before surgery.http://www.thepermanentejournal.org/issues/2013/spring/5117-nutrition.html........i cant seem to get hyperlinks, just copy and paste
SoFine · 41-45, F
Hello Pinkrain,
The over consumption of red meat does raise your chance of heart problems, then followed by bowl cancer. People are lazy by nature, they will opt out for the easy way. It is easy to take a pill to reduce high blood pressure than to exercise and eat with nutrition in mind. Again people are lazy they want quick and easy.
[c=#BF0080]People are lazy they want quick and easy.. okay got it. People are lazy by nature.. okay wrote that down too so I don't forget. Thank you, I can surely sleep better tonight with your in put. Now, I need to get back to my steaks on the grill.[/c]

I Am Against Animal Cruelty
Categories: Beliefs, Health

anyone who eats animals cannot be against animal c... | I Am Against Animal Cruelty (Page 3) | Similar Worlds