I Am Against Animal Cruelty

anyone who eats animals cannot be against animal cruelty, they are participating in the greatest holocaust of all times..and it is impossible to be a conservationist and eat animals......all you have is an anthropomorphic view of animals, which is really childish ahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vWbV9FPo_Qnd selfish....
4
|
Edited: 2 yrs ago
i see you're trying hard to make friends here.
plantbased · 61-69, M
trying to waken people from their slumber.....
SoFine · 41-45, F
I don't eat meat, that is my choice.
That I do, I don't make other people wrong for their free choice.
We each have to come to a realization, about the damage we do.
When you tell people off, then you only push them more into their position they take.
[c=#BF0080]Well, I guess you wouldn't want to hear about the deer, cow and pig meat I have in my freezer.. oh! and chicken.[/c]
plantbased · 61-69, M
the ones who will listen, are the ones I am interested in getting to, the others may never wake up....animal factory farms are contributing up to 50% of climate change..maybe even more, If I posted a link to "earthlings"will you watch it? it is impossible to watch and not change....
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#003BB2]You can eat meat and be against animal cruelty.. Animals don't have to be basically tortured before being killed and so on for example. plus being against animal cruelty isn't going to save those animals being killed, if they are consumed instead of just wasted or thrown away well at least their death wasn't just wasted. [/c]
[c=#BF0080]We harvest our own animals.. no factory involved.[/c]
plantbased · 61-69, M
the 3 major disease killers in north America can be traced to the consumtion of animal products, and most of the infectious disease came from the domestication of animals...and still does ...it is a form of karmic retribution...
plantbased · 61-69, M
grassfed animals live twice as long as factory animals, it is unsustainable at the present rate of usage of animal products, and you still decide how they live and die.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8
PlumBerries · 26-30, F
[c=#003BB2]humans have canine teeth, just from that fact should show that we were meant to eat meat. you can get diseases and bacteria from most things in this world so to be scared or not eat meat for that reason is kinda stupid. eating meat has many benefits [/c]

I Am Against Animal Cruelty
Categories: Beliefs, Health

anyone who eats animals cannot be against animal c... | I Am Against Animal Cruelty | Similar Worlds