I Hated Mommys Hairbrush When I Was A Kid

I have been on the reciving end of the brush and it was very effective if you wanted to change a attitude. I always dreaded the brush.
65
|
MrDavies · 51-55, M
Extremely effective
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
rckt148 · 56-60, M
I used a switch ,,more effective then a belt ,spoon or brush
My mom used extension cords ,made you cut your own switch
If you were not crying first swipe ,,she was looking for something that could make you cry ,,,thats why I can take pain today I think
But I only use a switch ,,only on the bottom ,,only enough to make them think
I don't want to repeat this again ,,,it worked
Rachely3 · 31-35, F
For me it was the Evil Wooden Spoon that made my knees shake, just seeing it in Mom's hand was uncomfortable...but being sent to fetch it was horrible!
MelanieWorld · 26-30, F
[@10180,Rachely3] the worst yes i been there done that knee feel wobble
Tripdelta4 · 61-69, MFetish
[@887979,MelanieWorld] The wooden spoon and the hairbrush seemed to be the favored spanking implements where I grew up. The strap/belt was also popular, especially with fathers.

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/45/42/04/Tripdelta4-8rNIpwdehfFBcFz.jpg]
johnsonjelena45 · 51-55, F
That's the way it should be. the hairbrush should be dreaded, I did and I know my daughter now does too.
StrictSouthernHOH · 41-45, M
[@700728,johnsonjelena45] I agree. The command to fetch the hairbrush should bring instant begging, apologies and promises of angelic behavior.
johnsonjelena45 · 51-55, F
[@330845,StrictSouthernHOH] tell me about the requirement to fetch the hairbrush? Where is hairbrush kept? Fetch it fully clothed etc
nevergiveup · 56-60, M
it worked on me and my sister and our kids to
Tripdelta4 · 61-69, MNudity
When I was growing up sparklers are very common when we celebrated the Fourth of July. They were also dangerous. We were at my uncle's farm and were told to stay away from the barn with our sparklers, since they could easily cause a fire. As you can guess, I didn't. I went into the chicken coop and burned some of the chicken's feathers - she didn't move at all. I thought it was hilarious so I showed it to my brother - who then promptly reported it to my mother and everyone else.

My mom was furious and grabbed me and gave me half a dozen spanks over my clothes and told me to go and sit in the car. She also told me that when we got home she was going to "give me the hairbrush." It seemed like all the way home she scolded me and saying comments such that I could have started a fire and burned down the barn, etc. etc.

It was dark and very late at night by the time we got home and as soon as we walked in the house my mother sent us upstairs to get ready for bed. My brother asked her is she was still going to give me the hairbrush. She said "I'll take care of your brother, don't worry." Since it was summer we didn't wear very much to bed, just a pair of boxer shorts which I went up and put on hoping beyond all odds that she wouldn't spank me but that if she did I could at least keep on the shorts.

The next morning after waking up I was just lying in bed thinking about how lucky I was that I didn't get the hairbrush the previous night. I figured that my mom had spanked me over my clothes with her hand and that she thought was sufficient. Or perhaps because it was so late when we came home last night she knew that if she spanked me that my yelling and crying would wake up the neighbors.

It was a beautiful summer day and I was lying in bed contemplating how much fun I planned on having until my mom came into my room carrying the dreaded hairbrush. After some very brief additional scolding about how I could have burned down my uncle's barn I found myself across her lap, boxer shorts off getting my hiney roasted.

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/75/96/58/Tripdelta4-ERtMUidEv-b.jpg]
nevergiveup · 56-60, M
our mother would always go to town on our cheeks with the brush. We was red and blue after and very very sore
nevergiveup · 56-60, M
some times she would work her way down the top of my legs so when i had my shorts on the kids could see i had been spanked
nevergiveup · 56-60, M
what about as an adult

I have been on the reciving end of the brush and i... | I Hated Mommys Hairbrush When I Was A Kid | Similar Worlds